Wotech has a strong and professional R&D and production base in Qingdao.
We are specialized manufacturer and exporter of deep drawn stampings , spinning part and stamping part. We have rich experience in this industry. Below you will check our ability. The most important is that we can produce the tooling by ourself to help our client to save cost.
We mainly offer OEM service ,so we produce many kinds of spinning parts according to customer's drawings or samples.
OEM Metal Spun Parts (Metal Spinning Parts, basin,pot metal part):
1. High Precision: We have slow-speed WEDM wire cut machine which is made in Japan, so we made the mold myself.2. Competitive Price And High Quality.3. Experienced Design Term
4. The spun machine have a very big working staion, so most metal spun parts are easy to manufacture.
5. 0.2mm to 4.0mm thickness material panel are no problem, and I am very professional in thick metal panel.
6. Number Control Machine: it is easy to make stainless steel, because stainless steel is hardness.
7. Perfect Quality Control System
8. Delivery on time.
9. I could quote you as soon as I get the detailed drawing.
What is Metal spinning?
Metal spinning is a forming process that produces hollow parts that are typically circular in cross-section. The basic metal spinning process starts with a flat metal disc (blank), which rotates on a lathe. This rotating blank is pressed against a tool (chuck mandrel) that duplicates the interior of the part.
The basic metal spun shapes are the hemisphere, cone, and cylindrical shell and venture to name a few. Parts produced from metal spinning are utilized in many industries: agricultural, food service, lighting, marine, automotive, Commercial and industrial roofing, commercial and residential lighting, bearing closures, air pollution and ventilation, custom display stands, funeral urns, industrial vacuum cleaners, flag stand bases, fireplace accessories and satellite dish manufacturers.
Historically metal spinning was associated with prototypes and low volume production time. However, with the introduction of automatic and CNC lathes metal spinning is now a cost-effective option for both medium and high volume production. The relatively inexpensive tooling price still makes this forming method a cost effective one for fabricating prototypes