2) Small quantity with mixed items is also available
3) High Precision, New Technology, Competitive Price for Aluminum Die Casting
4) Advanced die casting machines available.
5) All kinds of facility, CNC machining, turning, milling, tapping, drilling, polishing, punching, etc...
6) Competitive Prices, Excellent Service, and Good Lead Time.
Die casting can produce complex shape, clear outline, thin-walled deep cavity metal parts: because of the molten metal under high pressure high speed Maintain a high liquidity,Therefore can obtain other process method is difficult to machining metal parts.
Die casting process:
Die making--- Raw material --- Melting aluminum --- Die casting --- Polishing --- Machining --- Grinding --- Test
♥Professional OEM/ODM Metal parts Supplier
· Our company was founded in year 2007.We are specialized in all kinds of OEM/ODM mechanical parts and components based on technical drawing,sample,or even a Concept. More than 10 years’ experience in domestic and overseas markets makes us a professional and efficient company in the industry.We have been keeping stable business relations for more than 5 to 10 years with our major clients in Europe and US market,and Asia.
· We have enjoyed a good reputation in the OEM/ODM metal parts markets. Our main product line covers sand cast, precision/investment cast, forged and machined parts,stamping parts and other items. Our products are widely used in automotive industry, such as train line, railroad, forklift, loader crane, mining, as well as other agricultural, municipal, engineering and air tool machinery and ect.
♥Efficient Production Processes and QA System,Strong R&D ability
· Engineering Services: Conceptual design, Rapid Prototyping, R&D, FIMA, APQP, part production with PPAP, 3D model analysis, independent warehouse QC and QA and a traceable product data management to meet AQL requirement.All our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001: 2008 guidelines and VDA five quality management tools. PDM, MRP, automated investment casting lines, CNC machining, CMM inspection, along with spectrometers and MT testing equipment all contribute to precision, reliability and better QA. To further ensure the safety and quality of your order, we also boast a fully independent QC process.